20 August 2009

A Diabetic's Story: Added Content

I have been researching names of famous diabetics. I have added my list in the sidebar.

Why the list?

Two reasons -

First, I think it can offer emotional support to those that have the disease. I know how I have struggled with this knowledge and the feeling of being somehow set apart from other within my circle of friends and family. At times, knowing that there are others that have dealt with and, to whatever degree, have managed their diabetes and continued to lead successful lives.

Second, I believe it is important that we ALL understand how pervasive diabetes has become and why we need to focus additional resources and energy to curing the disease.
Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home